Friday

Nabi SAW spends the whole night in Solah

.

A certain person asked A'ishah: "Tell me something noteworthy concerning Nabi SAW" She answered: "There was nothing which was not unusual about him. Everything he did was noteworthy. One night he
came and lay down beside me. After sometime, he got up saying, 'Now let me pray to my Lord, the Sustainer'."

With this, he stood up in Salaah, humbling himself before his Creator with such sincerity that tears rolled down his cheeks to his beard and on to his chest. He then bowed for Ruku' and Sajdah, and his tears flowed down as fast as before and after raising his head from his Sajdah, he continued weeping in this manner till Hadhrat Bilalannounced the approach of Fajr Solah.

I pleaded with him: "O, Nabi of Allah! you are sinless, as Allah has in His kindness, forgiven your each and every sin (even if committed) in the past and which may happen in the life to
come (XLVIII: 2) and still you grieve so much."


Nabi saw replied: "Why should I then not be a grateful slave of Allah ?" He then added, "Why should I not be praying like this when Allah has today revealed to me these verses?"

Nabi saw replied: "Why should I then not be a grateful slave of Allah ?" He then added, "Why should I not be praying like this when Allah has today revealed to me these verses?"